Even when we're inside, it just doesn't ever seem cool enough. Especially upstairs where we sleep. Sure would be nice to have a ceiling fan with Home Lighting upgrades, like the one in the pic. Then we could also have more light so Mum wouldn't have to squint when she reads in bed.
We've be laying around a lot, finding all the cool spots in the house. Here is our top 5 list:
- On the vinyl floor in the hall with our backs to the wall.
- Under the window in the living room, that's where the vent blows all the cool air!
- In the corner of the family room, where there is another vent.
- Sprawled out on the couch, when Mum puts the sheet on it.
- On the tile in front of the fireplace (of course the fireplace isn't turned on)!
We hope all of you are keeping cool!!!