Cesar also mentioned that what we do needs to be activity which build endurance. A friend of ours gave us some advice:
- Building endurance or conditioning for exercise should be a slow, step by step process.
- Progress in small increments and practice at each level several times before progressing any further.
- The exercise needs to be done on a regular schedule.
- Build time first, then speed.
- Always work out on soft surfaces, like grass, dirt, etc.
- Make sure your diet and food intake meets the expectations of your exercise.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Make sure you cool down after rigorous exercise
- And be sure your are healthy enough and old enough to take on such activity.