It's a fairly new book called The Mutt Book. Here's the synopsis:
Curious about the family tree behind your adorable mutt? You'll never know for sure, but you can at least make an educated guess about some of the breeds that went into his make-up. The Mutt Book will help you understand how you can look at your own dog and figure out what may be in the branches of his unique pedigree. Inside The Mutt Book you'll find:May be worth checking out. I know from Mum's experience with me and Gracie that knowing more about the breed for which your pup is made can really help with training and having more fun with your pup!
- A worldwide ancestry explaining which types of dogs come from which regions.
- Descriptions of the most common kinds of heads, ears, tails, paws, legs, bodies, coats, colors, and patterns you're likely to find on dogs.
- Which breeds display each physical trait.
- Sixty mutts whose characteristics have been analyzed to give you the most likely breeds in their make-up.
- Four designer dogs whose ancestors and pedigrees are known. Are they mutts, or are they new breeds?
- A comprehensive list of resources for breed information, adopting a dog, training, and more.