So what am I gonna do today? Well, Mum is gonna cook up some special homemade dog biscuits for me and Gracie. Then we're gonna take a nice long walk around the White River Park area, and even do some agility, weather permitting. That's so we can work off a few extra calories that we'll be consuming today :)
Here are some super fun links to help you enjoy this great day:
- Here's a great site with tons of dog biscuit recipes!
- Check out my Squidoo lens on my favorite homemade dog treats!
- Mum just taught me to catch treats in mid air, but here are a couple of pups who have it down to a science. Check out this vid - synchronized dog biscuit catching and eating - more, more!
- Need a dog biscuit, paw print, fire hydrant or dog house cookie cutter? A bone muffin pan?
- Watch this pup catch a biscuit from his nose in slow-mo!
- If you'd like to remotely dispenses those amazing biscuits to you dog when you're gone, check out this cool remote dispenser triggered by Instant Messaging. Or if you'd like to see Bender's cool dog biscuit dispenser, check this out! And last but certainly not least in dispensers, check out this iPhone power dispenser.
- Got a biscuit, teach a dog a trick!
- Read about the history of dog biscuits!
And check out this one in slow mo!
What's my favorite biscuit besides the ones my Mum makes?
Enjoy International Dog Biscuit Day!