But now they are taking over my crate!!! WTD!!!
- I know you put up with the fact that Mum got me after you had lived with Mum for seven or so years and you accepted me.
- And I know I chase you, and sometimes nip a little fur off your butt.
- And I like to bark at you so that you have to jump up on top of the fridge.
- And I won't let you outside the door.
- And if you do get out the door, I herd you like the mad herding sheltie that I am).
But I draw the line at taking over my crate! I'll get you my pretty, and that other kittie, too! And just watch I may kick back with discount cigars when I'm done! Bwwwaaahahhaha!