1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 - See more at: http://www.howdescribe.com/2015/01/03/blogger-guide-8-add-nofollow-tag-external-links/#sthash.ouJOwgYK.dpuf

Thursday, August 02, 2012


It's been raining almost every day here. You know, that heat up in the afternoon type of rain then the sun comes out. One thing that all this rain has been doing is popping up lots and lots of mushrooms.

On our walk the other day up the road we saw tons of them. Even though Mum doesn't let us go near them, 'cause she doesn't know which ones are dangerous, it sure doesn't stop her from looking at 'em and taking photos.

This one was huge!!! Just about 12 inches long, even though it's hard to tell in the photo. Wow, it's almost as big as me!

And take a look at these! We've never seen these before.

We just can't believe all the different kinds Mum picks up in our yard every day....brown ones, red ones, brown and red ones, white ones, beige ones and ones that look like someone learned how to dye leather ones....oh, I could go on and on!

Remember! Some mushrooms, especially the death cap mushrooms are super toxic and dangerous, stay away!


  1. We don't go near mushrooms unless we're kicking off the tops. :)

  2. Our mom thinks that mushrooms are as pretty as any flower.

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

  3. Mommy always worries I'm going to eat a bad mushroom so she gets rid of the ones in the yard when she sees them, unless they are in fairy rings because that would be a bad.


Thanks for barking in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...