Friday, May 11, 2007

Vets discover parasite making pets sick!

There is a new concern for dog and cat owners after a dangerous bug is found among northeast Ohio pets. Coccidia is an intestinal parasite found in an animal's waste.

It can cause vomiting, dehydration, diarrhea and even death, NewsChannel5 reported. Local vets are seeing two to three pets a week with the treatable condition. Check out this link for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for barking in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...