I am so humbled! My friend Tish has presented me with the Thoughtful Blogger Award. Wow what an honor, thank you Tish!
The Thoughtful Blogger Award was created by Kristy at Writer’s Reviews. The award is for “those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others’ feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping other bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.”
I now present the award to five other thoughtful bloggers.
1. Tip Tail - when I started really getting to know other bloggers this year, I was very fortunate to meet the dog lover behind Tip Tail. She is at the top of my list of two-leggers to meet in person. Not only does Cyn love dogs, agility and rescue, she shares her blogging expertise with us. Thank you!
2. Dogs' Aye View - Talk about a dog lover with a heart of gold! Opie and Gomer's Dog Mum takes the cake. Recently she orchestrated a wonderful blog project to help raise funds for dog rescue - and what a great success it was!
3. Life with a Newf - We met up with Ayla and her Mum recently. Ayla is a Newf; she and her family live in Germany. There is a lot of cool stuff on Life with a Newf - and her Mum shares all kinds of great info for dogs. We've learned a lot from reading their blog. One of our favorite features is the weekly Ayla's Awesome Assays. But I have to say our latest recent favorite post is the one they did on homemade Frosty Paws. Oh my gosh!!! Since I've had tummy troubles the last week, Mum hasn't made me any yet, but she promises she will, very soon.
4. PetsitUSA - There is a lot of dog news to keep up on, with all the recalls and things happening in our lives. We are grateful to know the folks at PetsitUSA.com, they keep us up to date on all kinds of news that's important.
5. AbbyK9 - If I remember correctly, we met AbbyK9 on the Dogs with Blogs forum, and were very impressed with a great project they were doing on keeping your dog cool in the summer, as well as other great info they share in their blog, including terrific product reviews. Can't wait to get a bone to chew and sit down to read their summer heat study.
Congratulations to all these thoughtful bloggers! You now get to pass the award to five other bloggers. Be sure to link to the original post where Kristy describes the award.