I gotta work on my speed, 'cause I got tagged again. Tagged by The Flying Beagle no less. Do Beagles really fly, no way! But none the less we can always share some info, so here goes:
The Rules: "Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples' sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do."
Maybe instead of writing about me this time, I'll share 8 things about my Mum:
1. My Mum is a freelance marketing consultant to technology companies and is my secretary running my blogs and website in her spare time. Lucky for us she works from home!
2. She loves classical music. We listen to Internet radio all day while she works. That's one of the reasons why she named me Johann, my kitty brothers Wolfie and Wiggy (which is short for Ludwig) and my sis Gracie. Oh and she loves all kinds of other music.
3. Mum loves photography, particularly B&W. But she doesn't get a chance to work in her darkroom much since she got me and Gracie. She secretly wishes for a new Canon EOS5D Digital SLR with a telephoto lens.
4. My Mum grew up in rural Indiana and moved to Indianapolis in her 20's. She spent about 9 years living and working in Texas - Houston and Dallas. But came back to Indiana 'cause she missed the seasons and her friends.
5. Not by choice, but more by happenstance, Mum has been single all her life. She hopes someday to find a great human Dad for us. One that loves animals, of course!
6. Mum was an accomplished flutist when she was younger and played in symphonies during high school. Another reason for our names. She gave it up though to concentrate on her career. Occasionally she's get that 'noisy thing' out and plays it - I howl and the kitties run for the hills!
7. She has been called nice, friendly, sociable, tenacious, determined, cute, athletic, healthy, diplomatic, stubborn, forthright, open minded, resourceful, creative, direct and many other adjectives. Sometimes she is those things, sometimes not.
8. Mum came by training us pups pretty naturally. She even trained my kittie brother, Wolfie, to stay in the yard by voice command when he is outside, and my kittie brother, Wiggy, to play fetch. She loves working/playing with us.
With all the tagging going on lately. I've decided not to tag anyone. But if you'd like to play along, feel free and let us know - we'll link to you!