Henry Kissinger once said, "the nice thing about being a celebrity is that, if you bore people, they think it's their fault." BOL!
A celebrity is a widely-recognized or famous person who commands a high degree of public and media attention. A famous definition of celebrity comes from the cultural theorist Daniel Boorstin. In his book, The Image: A Guide to Pseudo-Events in America, he cynically describes celebrities as people well known for their “well-knowness”.
Well that got me wondering....if I was a celebrity what would they write about me? Here are my top ten:
- I'm sure they would say that I'm smaller than they thought.
- And that I needed to loose a lb., or so, or that I was too thin, Ha!
- They would say I was cute, fur sure! (Think I have a big head?)
- Surely they would say I was gossipy, because I'm always telling on my sis, Gracie.
- Outspoken, yes they would definitely say I was outspoken - I tell it 'like it is'.
- They would rate me pretty high on the fashion scale for a boy pup. 'What are you wearing, Johann?'; "EarthDog collars, of course," I'd say. "They are all natural, made of hemp and good for the environment."
- Hopefully they would think I'm a pretty good athlete, or at least have potential!
- The media is always giving celebs nicknames, I sure hope they would pick up on my my Mum's favorite nickname for me - JoJo (pronounced YoYo).
- I am sure they would link me with Paris' pup, Tinker Bell! (Not true, not true!)
- My bet? They'd tell me I needed a good makeover, or maybe they'd go for my scruffy look.