I bet all kinds of people don't have hair for loads of reasons. Because they are older, because they got sick or had an accident, or because they genetically lost or never had their hair. And I bet they feel like I do, a bit self conscious, at times. I am lucky, cause I have kind of long hair and I can do a 'comb over' and no one sees my bald spot, but humans just don't have the luxury.
So we went in search for more info about hair and found these sites:
- Dave Berry talks about hair restoration and how his dog's spit may just be the cure!
- Hair restoration in New Jersey
- All about hairless dogs - think they are self conscious?
- An interesting site that talks about why humans have hair, dogs could learn a lot from this!
- Why is some hair curly and some hair straight?
- Locks of Love - a non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to children suffering from medical hair loss.