Last night, after Mum changed the sheets on the bed and I was rolling around, snorting and getting my smell all over the clean sheets, Mum took a look at me and said, 'I'm so lucky! I get to sleep with you every single night, and spend every day, all day with you; and I am constantly in awe of how amazing you are. I am so grateful I am to have you in my life!'
Ditto Mum, ditto!!!
- I may be getting a little white on the face, but I'm still just as handsome as ever.
- I may be a little more mellow when Mum's working during the day, but when it comes to play time I am always raring to go.
- I may get a little ache and pain a little more often, but I still heal up really well and really quickly.
- I may not want to wrestle with my strong sis Gracie as much as I used to, but I still love a good zoomie session.
- I may not want to do five runs a day in agility now, but give me a one or two runs a day and I can still really turn it on.
- I may just want to hang out in the yard some evenings, but when it's time for a seven mile hike, I'm in!
- And tricks? Old dogs really can learn new tricks...I love learning them every single day with my Mum.
And hey, Mum? What's in that box the UPS dude delivered the other day?